top stories – blockchain
Tim Draper Explains Why He Invests in Bitcoin, Blockchain Companies
The need for alternative currencies like bitcoin
ICOs fulfil the unmet needs of society and major industries
Top 5 stories
- Joshua Lind: Best Results Will Come from Academia, Industry and Community Working Together
- Draper University: Can Innovation and Entrepreneurship Be Taught?
- How Much Can Lightning Help Upgrade a Battling Blockchain?
- Blockchain at Berkeley: From a Community Initiative to Research Projects and University Courses
- IBM Blockchain Labs’ David Gorman Talks Hyperledger and The Future of Blockchain
Subscribe to our newsletter
BLOCKCHAIN A Very Blockchain Problem: Controversial Applications and Tentative Use Cases 09 April, 2018
TECH VISIONARIES How to Start a Disruptive Tech Company, as Seen by Draper University CEO 08 April, 2018 BLOCKCHAIN Are Cryptocurrencies The Bad Boys of The Blockchain World? 28 March, 2018
BLOCKCHAIN The Real “State of Blockchain”: Have Imagination and Enthusiasm Outrun Development? 01 March, 2018
AI Chatbots Are Not Intelligent Just Yet But They Do Have Their Uses 14 February, 2018 BLOCKCHAIN Philipp Jovanovic Believes We Will See Many More Blockchain Experiments in 2018 10 February, 2018
BLOCKCHAIN Zooko Wilcox Optimistic About Improving Privacy on Ethereum with zk-SNARKs 05 February, 2018 BLOCKCHAIN Peter Todd: The Majority of Bitcoin Users Don't Think Fees Are All That High 29 January, 2018